Immigration Lawyer

Your Life. Your Terms. Our Commitment


Depending on your purpose for visiting Canada, you may wish to apply for a single entry or a multiple entry visitor visa. Once in Canada, a visitor can also apply for visa extensions. Parents and grandparents are eligible to apply for “Super visas” to visit their children or grandchildren in Canada.

Most routine visitor visa applications will require you to demonstrate that you are a bona fide visitor. Namely, you will need to show that you plan to remain for a specified time period, that you have adequate funds to cover the expense of a round trip and living expenses, that you have sufficient social and economic ties to your country of origin, and that you will not engage in work or studies in Canada without a valid permit. Keep in mind that the issuance of a visitor visa does not guarantee entry into Canada since an immigration officer at the port of entry has the final say on the admission.

How We Can Help

If you are planning on visiting or studying in Canada, contact a Toronto immigration lawyer before you apply for your visa to find out if you are eligible and what additional steps you can take to improve your chances of success.

Work in Canada – Work Permits and Extensions

We assist clients in obtaining employee specific work permits as temporary foreign workers, open work permits for spouses who have received first stage approval of their sponsored applications for permanent residence, accompanying spouses of students and temporary workers, as well as bridging work permits for applicants under Canadian Experience Class.

If you wish to work in Canada, contact our work permit immigration lawyer today.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *